Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just a Little Bit Martha...

Here's a big SORRY to my handful of followers out there (mom), for the long gap in blogging. It's been one of those times when I feel like my life has been crazy, but if you were to ask me what I've been doing, I'd have to reply, "I really don't know..."


So this past Saturday I got to step out of mommy world into Martha world for a bit and let my creative energy flow. A wonderful woman from my church took time to teach us how to combine a little bit of pine, a long stretch of wire, and a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE and you get this big beauty! She made it look so easy and it was. I have been debating on whether to add a bow or not...what do you think?

10 comments:

The Harker's said...

I am so sad I had to miss that RS meeting. Dave was out of town, or I would have been there. I am jealous of your beautiful wreath!

Rachel Holste said...

nice work.... my vote is no bow... less is more in my book!:)

Joanna said...

Um excuse me missy, but I am subscribed to your blog, so that would be your Mom plus ME lol!! The wreath is fabulous!! I also vote no bow. Let the beauty of the wreath speak for itself! Just lovely, and aren't you a clever thing?!

Trina said...

I love it! It turned out so beautiful! If you add a bow, It needs to be subtle. I probably would but not much of one. So pretty!

robin said...

i vote no bow.

beautiful wreath jody! why didn't i go? i should have. grr...

getting excited for friday? a little new moon action?

breyn said...

WOW!!!!! I love it!!!!! You did a FABULOUS job. I think either way looks awesome (I could see a bow looking good but then it looks wonderful on its own). What help I am huh! So I am going to be in Utah from December 9 to January 11th. YEAH we overlap and I definitely need to see you!!!!!!!!! Lets set a date! I love you and miss you. You are so darling!!!!

Jen L said...

Beautiful!!! I really wished I could have gone :( Oh well, maybe next year. I'd probably go with a bow, just because bows on wreaths are super Christmas-y, but it's gorgeous on it's own!

JC and Emily said...

Hi Har! Love the wreath! You did such a good job! I vote no bow as well. I always loved your creative ways. Remember when we went to gather sticks for our room at Snow? So funny!! Love you!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love your wreath. You inspired me. I made one out of nuts. You can check it out on my creative blog growmegrowyou.blogspot.com

Hayter Family said...

i love it! i can almost smell the pine...oh i love the holidays. are you guys making the trip to utah for christmas?