Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Halloween 2010

Better late than never...Chase couldn't decide whether he wanted to be a pirate or Mr. Incredible, so we did both.

This was at the ward trunk-or-treat. Mom & Mand, does Max's face bring back memories of a certain ghost?:) Don't ask me why he was so grumpy. Maddy's ears looks like an aerobic sweatband...lets just say we didn't plan costumes until a couple of days before Halloween.

I threw together this witch costume literally five minutes before we walked out the door. Clint decided not to dress up, therefore, no pictures of him...too bad!

I tried to get a picture of this little girl in our ward, cute, little Nora, with Aubrey. I think they look so much like each other. Maybe you can tell a little bit by the blurry picture. Wiggly girls...they just didn't want to hold still!

1 comment:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

My Aub is getting so big. And her hair has gotten so long. The costumes are so cute and Maddy's ears are great. Thanks..