Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring Break

Clint here. I thought I would give Jody a break for once since she usually does the bloggin' for the family. Here's a few pics from a quick trip to NYC for spring break. The kids wanted to ride a train, so we spent a night in Connecticut and rode the train into Grand Central. (I tried to tell the kids that commuting an hour each way on the Metro-North Railroad isn't very glamorous, but they didn't believe me). Jody let the boys buy these bright blue hats, which it made it easy to keep track of them...
 Max, Maddy, and Chase posing for the camera...
 The kids playing on the big piano keys at FAO Schwarz...
I have no idea who the dude in the scarf is or what he's so happy about, but that's a polar bear behind him. The bear would swim up to the glass, rub his (her?) back on the wall, and then push off and swim to the other side...
Me with the kids in Central Park Zoo. Jody says I have "beav hair". It's not the first time she's told me that, but I don't know what she means...
 More of the kids at the zoo. This was at the smaller zoo a little further into Central Park...
 Kids sitting on turtles at the zoo. Can't tell if Chase if happy or not...
Aubrey after a long day of walking around NYC. She held up pretty well. Hope you enjoyed my post, might be a while before Jody let's me back on here...

4 comments:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

Are you kidding, with both of you blogging, gramma Joodles is a happy camper. And we love your BEAV hair.

Keep them coming....

Carol Davis said...

The dude in the scarf looks like the white Gary Coleman. He's smiling because he probably likes the ocean (wink). -Brent-

Unknown said...

Dave wants to know if you are referring to Beavis or Leave it to Beaver. I totally forgot we use to say that. I really can't remember how it was derived. Very funny! Love all the posts. Keep them coming!

Lizzy said...

what a fun trip!!