Monday, October 12, 2009

Wedding...

Here are some pictures of the family while we were at my bro-in-laws wedding.

Aubrey's thumb is ALWAYS in her mouth...cute now, not so cute when she gets older.

Chase was being a stink and didn't want to be in the pictures.



Finally, I got him to sit still...



How handsome is my Clint-ly...lets just say it melts my heart to see him with our girls!



Loved these pictures...so typical of Madison to pose for the pictures and the boys were obviously distracted. Love weddings!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love these pictures! It was such a treat to see all of you at such a great occasion.

Trina said...

What a handsome, sweet, cute family! Lots of fun cute picture of you kiddos! I love your white shirt that you're wearing. Great picture!

Rachel Holste said...

Darling pictures Jody!

Carleton & Robyn said...

What absolutely beautiful pictures. I love the colors and cute kids. Apollo sucked his thumb forever (at nights) until he got hand-foot-mouth probably from the nursery. He had sores in his mouth and on his hand so he cried for 6 nights straight but doesn't do it any more. Annie's a thumb sucker right now too.

Chelsea Parsons said...

i couldnt stop chuckling at "Clint-ly"!!!!! I love the pics... Love seeing how the boys are so different to MAdison! Are you are so beautiful Jody, your hair is long again... it was short when we left!

Melanie said...

The pictures are great. You look beautiful as usual! miss you guys