Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!



It was Clint's birthday yesterday, the big 3-1! He started out with a wake-up call at 6:45 am with a menu for breakfast in bed from, "The Best Chef's Buffet". The kids made him an awesome breakfast of Fruit Loops, toast, and milk. That night we had a rockin' party consisting of Candyland and chocolate cake, where the kids marched around singing, "Dad is great! He makes us chocolate cake!". Uuuhmm...I think I need a little credit for the cake. Then we opened up gifts. The kids decided to find a couple of their "gently used" toys as gifts. I thought Max's was clever...four pennies. "Four pennies", you ask? Well three because he's thirty and the fourth one, because he's thirty-one. Can I just say it was the best party EVER...
Maybe next year we can shoot for Connect Four and a white cake? Just maybe...

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Clint!

Paige said...

that cake looks like an award winner!! really does look awesome with all the shavings!! yum yum Happy Birthday Clint

Trina said...

Happy Birthday! The shaved chocolate all over the cake looks great!

Susan Engar said...

Happy Birthday!!! Cake looks delicious and aren't kids the best?!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Clint! Carleton misses his buddy and wishes he were here to play racquetball or hang out. Congrats on the no cavities!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to CLint!! Really though, I wanted to comment on your dentist post because I had the same, "Are you sure there aren't any cavaties in there?" experience. I went to the dentist last week after about 3 years and thought I'd be going back this week for some fillings. I was thrilled with myself when I left cavity free. Yea for us!!

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

Clint.....Happy late birthday. Maybe one of these days...I'll remember. I wish I could have had a piece of that nummy cake. Love you....Jules