Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!!!

Wow, has it really been a year?! Our little Aubrey Ann is one today. She is still as sweet as ever and has been such a blessing to our family.







So as I was decorating the cake I couldn't find my piping tips for the life of me, so I grabbed a baggie and made do. Not too shabby, if I say so myself! Now for my favorite part...





She literally licked the plate clean.
My precious, little girl you have brought us so much happiness.
WE LOVE YOU PEA!

7 comments:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!! This is a great b-day for Gramma. What a cute doll and has grown so much. I could just kiss those cute, frosting cheeks. I'm sure that she had such a great birthday....The cake looked so good. You did a great job without your tip. You can do anything my Jode. We love you all so much and miss you just as much. See you soon....Love Gramma J

Robinson said...

She is so beautifull!!!!! I love the cake, you did great without tips.
Amy

Andrea said...

My favorite part was definitely Aubrey eating her cake. I love that she even got it in her hair. You did a great job with her cake! Happy First Birthday Aubrey!

The Harker's said...

Happy Birthday! I honestly can't believe it was just a year ago she was born. Time flies!

Susan Engar said...

Wow, I can't believe she is one....how time flies!! Cute cake Jody, you did a great job:)

Unknown said...

She looks so old and I'm glad to see a little bit of mommy in her looks. That Stone gene is so strong..not that that is a bad thing :) Love the cake as always. You have always been the creative one! Love, Mand

Burke family said...

So cute! She is so dainty and petite, but she wasn't shy about devouring that cake, huH? Love it!