Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

It looks like Christmas. It smells like Christmas. It tastes like Christmas.
It was a snow day today, so no school. These pictures were actually taken a couple of days ago, but it is pretty much the same, except you need to add another foot of snow. The kids and I decided to make gingerbread cookies, because it just felt a little too much like Christmas. We stayed in our jammies, decorated, and ate to our hearts content.


Chase has been on a kick lately where he wants to wear his clothes on backward, even his pants.


10 comments:

Bridget said...

Gingerbread cookies is a great idea! We might have to do that tomorrow...

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

Well, I guess you have all our snow. I can't believe how much you have. It's clear up the tree. What a good way to spend the day. What a cute picture with sweet pea on the floor. Hugs....

Unknown said...

Can I come to your house? I love gingerbread. What a great way to make the most of a snowy day home with the kids. It is so cute to see Aubrey under the table. Love the update! Keep them coming.

Trina said...

What a fun morning! Looks like the kids thoroughly enjoyed it! They have some creative little cookies. Chases' picture is so cute. He has killer eyes that are going to melt all the girls hearts. I love that Aubrey wants in on the action! I can't believe how big she's gotten!

We may have to copy and make cookies today!

Andrea said...

Way to make the best of all of this snow. Cute kids in cute jammies.

The Harker's said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a snow day!

Hayter Family said...

i don't think i can handle another snow storm. we need spring! raleigh has a conference in may in ithaca and he said we could tag along. we'd love to see ya!

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

okay...time for more pictures...

Carleton & Robyn said...

I got cold just looking at this post. One of my friends was just saying how hot it was today. You guys look like you still know how to have a good time.

Riz said...

Hey Jody....how are you? Mandy gave me your blog. It was so fun to look through and see updates on your cute little family. I try to keep a blog too: jrizsheppard.blogspot.com

I hope you are doing well!! Take care.
Julie Sheppard