Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On the Go!

Look who decided to start climbing the stairs today...she is such a stinker. Chase asked me to go upstairs and get a game out of the closet for him, so I was literally up there for five seconds and came down to see our little pea halfway up the stairs. I about freaked out...she was all smiles with a look on her face of shear pride. Luckily, I was there to catch her as she went to sit down in mid-air.
Chase was the protective brother and basically sat on her to keep her from falling.



It's so sweet to see them together; already such good friends. Aubrey will crawl up to him making kissing noises and Chase will always say to me, "Mom, I love Aubrey!" I wouldn't trade seeing moments like this for anything...the joys of being a mom!

3 comments:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

What a cute little scamp....It's so cute to see that Chase is so good with her....

Who cut Chase's hair???? It makes him look so much older...

hugs and kisses :)

Unknown said...

So darling! I especially love the one where Chase has his hand wrapped around her waist. I didn't know they had such a close bond. I agree with mom about Chase looking older. When did he get so big? Love, Mand

Trina said...

So sweet! They look like the best little buddies!