Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Valentine's

Three Different Valentine Parties
Two Different Schools
One Ten Month in Tow
I love how Madison is reading her Valentine with so much thought.

This cute, little girl is, Flavia (she's from Spain), and the love of my little Max's life right now. I tried to sneak a picture of her and she caught me in the act. Max came home one day all serious talking about his little girlfriend. He had such a serious look on his face and said in such a serious voice, 'Mom, I still remember the first time I saw Flavia. She walked into the classroom and I turned to Stephen and Yuzo (his two sidekicks) and said, "Who is that girl?" He was so disappointed when she said she wouldn't marry him. But for now they are two peas in a pod, when I walked in the classroom they were opening up Valentine's together...oh, young love!

Max is such a character...just look at that look on his face!

Chase couldn't wait for his party. He's growing up so fast.

So fun to share the day of love with the ones I love the most.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you finally posted. Max is just too cute. You look so pretty in the last picture. Is that the pink shirt you were trying to describe over the phone? Love, Mand

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

Everyone looks so cute and our sweet pea have grown. I can see it in her face. And Flavia is a cutie. Our poor Max's heart.... I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. You all looks wonderful...Love you all so much and miss you as much....Love gramma J

Melody said...

I love Max's story! He is such a romantic! But isn't he supposed to be in the "Girls have cooties!" phase?

Kristen Sheranian said...

That story is so sweet. Your kids are so darling! I guess they get that from their mother!

B-Rad said...

Amazing! Max's words about Flavia were almost the same words I used when I saw Andrea walk into the room for the first time.

Tukuafu's said...

Happy V Day!! Max looks just like Clint.. Mini me!! You look amazing as usual- LOVES!

Melanie said...

That Max...what a charmer. Such a cute story. And chase is so big. I and love aubrey's big blues. we miss you guys!

Nicole said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your baby is!! I miss Mrs. S and her class. Poor Caleb is out of preschool luck. Maybe next year. You look great and your hair is so long! I'm starting to toy with the super short hair idea again. We'll see.

Carleton & Robyn said...

That looks so fun. Jody, you look so pretty...so great. It's fun to see how some of your kids are little Jodys and some are little Clints.

Chelsea Parsons said...

look how pretty you are Mrs Stone! Wow! I miss snow!