Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chase's 4th Birthday


My cute, little Chase bug turned four last week and what a difference a year makes. He still has chocolate on his face, and his sweet smile, but my little guy doesn't look so little anymore. Can you believe the bottom picture was taken only a year ago?

Madison wanted to make him a present. She is my creative girl and can whip a craft out in a minute. So sweet!


Lucky for me he wanted a worm cake...pretty easy! We love our little guy. He is so funny and always cracks us up. He's so independent and loves to be outside. He says and does things so nonchalant...just like an old man that has been around for years. I love that he still snuggles in and wraps his scrawny, little arms around me, puts his nose to my nose and says, "Mmmooommm!" We are so grateful he is part of our family.

6 comments:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

What a cute present Maddy made. She is so creative. Can't wait to see where her mind will go. I'm so glad chase had a great B-day. The cake turned out great. Wish we could have had some. See you soon....Hugs and Kisses...Mom

Dr. Jake D. Veigel said...

happy birthday Chase.

Bermuda sounded fun.
J

Unknown said...

I was just thinking how old Chase looked and then to see the pictures side by side....that is crazy! Maddy's craft is as cute as ever. Can Chase really be 4? I don't believe it. Are you sure he's not 3 because I swear he was just born a few years ago.

Jake said...

I love the chocolate on the face. And the oreo worm cake. Happy Birthday Chase!
I also LOVED the Bermuda pics. It looks like you had a fabulous time. I'm so glad you went! B

Carleton & Robyn said...

Fun Cake!

Bermuda! Fun. I loved your daily schedule. So cool that you're running. How do you exercise w/ 4 kids?

Thanks for the post on my blog. You were a great support when we were having a hard time.

brooke said...

i cannot believe he is four....that seems too big!

okay those bermuda pictures are awesome...hello, you look gorgeous...

glad you guys did that....