Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Montreal/ Part 3

I didn't get tons of pictures of Montreal (my camera battery died), but it was such a great city. It had a very European feel, the main language is french, and the streets were full of quaint shops. We visited a Science Museum, it happened to be it's 50th anniversary, so we got in free...not too shabby.

Mike, Max, and Clint sitting on nails. Can you tell which one you could feel the most? Mike and Flavie, were gracious enough to let us stay with them while we were there. Yes, all six of us! (Flavie wasn't able to go to the Museum)

Pretty cool that the bubbles actually worked.

The End!

6 comments:

juliejohnson673@gmail.com said...

You know that I would love to go into those shops. It's looks old world. I love that. Send some more.Hugs and kisses....

Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! We may have to take a trip there sometime. You're the blogging queen lately--I had lots of posts to catch up on! Fun!

Brooke said...

Aubrey is so big! I'm jealous you guys went to Montreal. So fun!

The Harker's said...

Hopefully we'll make it up to Canada again before the move. It looked like you guys had a great time.:)

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love all the beautiful pictures from your trip. What a fun family. We're going to our science center tomorrow-your pics are getting me excited.

Monson Family said...

How fun! We need to make our way up there. You look beautiful by the way. Miss you too. Let's plan something!

J