Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Big 3-0...

Ok, so I know I am jumping the gun...I don't really turn 30 for a couple of more months, but I am already gearing up for the big day. I love a party! Some people dread leaving behind their 20's, but I feel like I've been so blessed within these past years, that I can't wait to see what the 30's bring. I feel like I am so much more comfortable in my skin, that the possibilities are endless, and I want to be the best 30 that I can be!

So that's where YOU come in...

I am letting you hold me accountable. By my birthday, I want to be in great shape(lose the last of my baby weight), be more emotionally balanced, more spiritually connected, and all around awesome! So by letting you all in on the game plan, you can kick me in the pants if I am doing anything counterproductive to my goal. Look out 30, here I come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm, Where is your picture???? We need you to put another on. And about the last of your baby weight....I'm pretty sure there isn't any. Your dad said that the 50's isn't bad either. Just remember that your spirit is always young....Remember to put your picture on....I'm waiting....Love Mom