Monday, July 27, 2009

Hooray for the YMCA....

The kids are off to summer camp at the YMCA this week. It's Mon-Fri from 8am-5:30pm, so yes, I will have the week to myself (and of course little Aubrey). I am so excited that I've written a list of things to do (yes mom, I am a "list" person) just so I don't end up wasting my time (I tend to get side-tracked easily). I started by putting down things like clean out the closet, organize my paper stash, but then it hit me..."Why spend my time cleaning? When is the next time I'll get an opportunity like this again?!" So I threw that list out the window and started over. Just out of curiousity, what would YOU do?

I couldn't end this post without these pictures. Look who's found her thumb.....

3 comments:

The Harker's said...

Read books and take LOTS of naps!:):)

melanie said...

You're such a smart lady. I sent R & S to some camp the summer I had Lucia and it saved me! Ramona loved the Y, hope they are having tons of fun and you're getting some rest.

JC and Emily said...

Harry I'm so glad that you have a blog now!! Hooray!! It's good to see pics of everyone too. I can't believe how fast your skiddies are growing up! They are all so darling. Maddy looks just like you in your pics of you guys at the park. I seriously can't belive how much she looks like you! I hope you enjoy your time to yourself. I think you should watch some good chic flicks and eat some rocky road!
Love and miss you!