Monday, July 13, 2009

So here are my FOUR, beautiful children (Max 5, Madison 7, Aubrey 3months, Chase 3). I can't believe I am a mother of four, but I can honestly say they are the best thing that has ever happened to me next to marrying Clint. This is the best shot we could get of all the kids on Aubrey's blessing day. Poor Chase has the "Clint Syndrome" and always manages to pull a face for the camera.

Here is our little sweet pea. Aubrey was born on April 9 and has been such a wonderful blessing ever since. She has the sweetest temperament and is such a good baby. We just can't get enough of her!

4 comments:

Susan Engar said...

Yeah, I am so glad you started a blog!! It is so fun to see your darling family and keep in touch!!

kristen said...

Hey there!!! I miss you guys soo much! I am so glad you started a blog!! I can't beleive you have four little ones either, are you sure Madison is 7!!!! Holy cow!!! I remember when she used to call Jesus JuJu! They are soo cute!!!

The Harker's said...

Yeah! I am so glad you started a blog! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting already! I've been gone for only a few months too! We are coming to Ithaca for the weekend, so maybe we will see you guys on Sunday!

Joanna said...

Woo Hoo you have a blog!! I just subscribed so I won't miss a thing:) Your baby has the same birthday as me - April 9th. What a good day to have a baby ;)