Friday, July 31, 2009

So sad...

(Abby, Me, and Melanie)

My dear friend Melanie moved today. I am going to miss her so much! Her family moved here the same time we did and we became instant friends. She moved here while her husband was going to law school. She had two kids and one one the way at the time, and now we both have a family of six. Our kids have grown up together and get along so well. More than anything I am going to miss our girl's nights (the above picture was on one of our overnighter's). Luckily, her husband got a job in NYC and will move back east at the beginning of next year (they'll be living with family until he starts his job). So hopefully it's not "goodbye", just "see you later"! Miss you too, Abby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture with your friends. Especially the one in the middle...Hugs and Kisses

Jody said...

Thanks mom, for all your sweet comments. You are my faithful follower. Love you so much!!!

Mel said...

Jody!! This is really the first time since getting to spokane that I have been able to catch up on the blogging. This post is so sweet...you are so sweet. This little night away was so fun. It is only a see you later. You won't be getting rid of me that easily! I miss you guys! Oh, and the pictures of the kids as pirates...I love it. I'm going to add it to my Ithaca post. If it's alright with you of course =)