Saturday, August 1, 2009

Countdown...


Because you mean so much to me,

I've made a countdown to our Anniversary.

Every day you will receive a little treat,

I'm hoping you will think it's kind of neat.

These little gifts represent why I love you,

And show my appreciation for all that you do.

Here's the first day, it is number one,

Eleven more days are yet to come...

Gift: Bag of Peanut Butter M&M's

These M&M's were there the first day we met,

You popped them in my mouth over a bet.

An instant connection is what we found,

Eight years later and I'm still around.

My very best friend is what I found in you,

You make me feel special, in all that you do.

These past years together have been an adventure, so fun,

Let's keep it exciting, I'm in it for the long run!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love it!! I hope you'll post all the days of the countdown - it's a great idea!

Unknown said...

How cute my girl....Clint will always keep you busy, and with fun. You have had an adventure and will for years to come. Thanks for letting me experience some of it. Mom