Monday, August 3, 2009

Day Four...

Gift: Sheet Music
You have a love for music, you can play any tune,
You love to play the piano morning, night, and noon.
Back when we were dating, in that Southern Utah city,
Listening to you play, made me like you and feel giddy.
Your fingers touch the keys and make such a pretty sound,
Whenever we hear you play, we gather all around.
Your music fills our home with comfort, peace, and love,
This talent started long ago, a gift from up above.
You love to play the piano any chance you can,
Move over Billy Joel; Clint's my "Piano Man!"

2 comments:

The Harker's said...

Okay, very creative! I love it! What a cute way to celebrate Clint's birthday. I might have to steal your idea one day. And I had no idea you were a poet. Your poems are so cute!

Trina said...

I had no idea that Clint had that up his sleeve too. What other talents does he have hiding?