Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day Five...


Gift: Romantic Surprise

You still love to court me and make me feel great,
You know how to romance, and plan a special date.

Phantom of the Opera and dinner for two,
That night was so perfect, spending it with you.

I loved being with you in big ol' New York City,
Anytime I'm with you, I feel so special and pretty .

You never make me feel like a worn out mother of four,
You make me feel like a queen and always so much more.

How lucky I must be to have a husband like you,
To keep our love burning bright, everyday brings something new.

You're thoughtful and romantic, in so many ways,
I can't wait to celebrate our love in six more days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How poetic (?) my cute girl. What a special surprise for your Clint...I can't wait until the next one...Love Mom