Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Miss Maddy...




Little Miss Maddy...you have your dad's eyes, but you are oh so much like your mom! You remind me of myself everyday...the good and the bad. You're a crafty little thing and are always making something new. You are so very precious!
So Madison, Max, and I went school shopping and had such a fun little outing. We were trying to find everything on their very long list of supplies and one of the items was a binder for Madison. As far as my eyes could see I was surrounded by tacky, cheesy binders, so not to offend any of you Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus lovers out there, but your folder just wasn't cuttin' it! So Madison and I put our crafty minds together and came up with this...

5 comments:

Trina said...

Very cute!

Lisa said...

Miss Maddy and her folder are both adorable. Way to go Momma!

JC and Emily said...

Flippin' darling! I can't wait to see ya!

Rachel Holste said...

What a great Mom that you are!

Unknown said...

I love the hat and the girl in the hat even more! She looks darling and oh so grown up. I'm not surprised by the folder one bit. You guys are like two peas in a pod.