Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day Seven...


Gift: Cornell Shirt

I have given you my adoration for your very big heart,
But lets not forget to mention, you are incredibly smart.
I had no idea during our college dating days,
You were humble and modest, never wanting any praise.

You treasure up knowledge; learning is what you desire,
Whatever you put you mind too, is what you'll aspire.

You worked so hard to earn your Master's Degree,
We were there at your graduation, shouting with glee.

Now you go to work; you have little mouths to feed,
You sacrifice so much for whatever we might need.

Your accomplishments are many, I am so filled with pride,
I knew I'd never have to worry when you made me your bride!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Jody!!! oh my goodness I'm so happy that you found my blog...and I'm so happy you started one, I was late on the bandwagon myself. I started my blog about a year ago then about 6 months or so afterward made a huge dumb dumb mistake and deleted all my posts! I was so frustrated I honestly thought forget it. But I love documenting and using my blog as my family journal. At the end of each year I am going to print it into a book. This is by far the best way for me to keep in touch with all my friends. It' s so much more personal that email or anything, and I love seeing pictures. Your kids are absolutely adorable and you my dear are just a model like always (no surprise there) I'm so glad your blogging and that we can stay in better touch. I just still love your cute personality and I think you are so much fun! have a great day!