Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Little Sweet Pea is 4 Months!





Our little Aubrey is 4 months now and is still just as sweet as can be. I seriously feel like this go -around has been so easy, I just keep holding my breath hoping that it never changes. She was born at 6lbs. 13oz and 18" long. At her 4 month checkup she was only 13lbs. 3oz and 24 1/2" long and is still our little bug. I am just glad that she is so "squishy" as the kids say. She is cooing and laughing and has a darling, gummy smile (although she's a stinker and never smiles for the camera). I adore our little pea and feel so blessed she's mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kiss those cute lips for gramma Jules and beat her butt for me. I just love each and every picture and my pirates to. Hugs and Kisses....

Trina said...

She always looks so curious and interested! I think she has the sweetest tiny facial features! So cute!

Rachel Holste said...

Oh she is beautiful.... girls are the best!:)