Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day Six...

[Clint's mom, Madison, Kathleen, Timothy, Max, and Clint]
(Clint taking the kids to a museum, so I could go out to lunch with my girlfriends.)

Gift: Plate of Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Yum, Yum!!!)

You're always lifting up others, and so willing to serve,
That's why I made these cookies; it's what you deserve.

A life full of service, it comes so natural to you,
You're always willing to help, it's just what you do.

You are quick to forgive, giving people a second try,
When you see someone who's in need, you never pass them by.

Looking for good in others, you have such a big heart,
A good example to me, to remind me to do my part.

But the very best service happens within these family walls,
You're always picking up stuffed animals and many toy balls.

You are always so thoughtful asking whatever I may need,
Willing to take all the kids, even if it's just so I can read.

These cookies like you are always so very sweet,
Accept my thanks to you, and enjoy your little treat!

No comments: