Friday, August 7, 2009

Day Eight...

[At Madison and Bethan's joint birthday party, these lovely flowers stood fearless while a bunch of five year old girls threw water balloons at them (Alex, Dave, Clint)].

Gift: Bag of Laffy Taffy

I love your sense of humor, you can always make me smile,
We get laughing so hard sometimes, it feels like I've run a mile.

You're always up for a good time, you never bear any shame,
Even when you dress up like a flower for a little girls water game.

Our kids think you're hilarious, a comedian they think you are,
But if you get around to asking me, I'm the funnier one by far! :)

Being with you is lots of fun, even if it's just sitting to talk,
I love when we take the kids for a bike ride and we go on a walk.

Your funny little sayings, like "Wackity-shmackity-do!"
This little inside joke, is only humorous to me and you.

You have such an excitement for things in life, you're a little kid at heart,
I'm so thankful to share this journey with you, it's been fun from the start!

No comments: