Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day Three...

[My handsome man is second from the right (my two handsome men). This is the LDS Cornell Intramural Softball Team: The Champions!]

Gift: Container of Racquetballs

What can I say about my athletic guy,
There isn't a sport you're unwilling to try.
From soccer to basketball and everything in between,
You're a competitive one, but never mean.

You take care of yourself with your active lifestyle,
It shows in everything you do, you go the extra mile.
We are an active family, always playing for fun,
You're even a good sport when you score none. :)

Your bulging muscles pop through your sweater,
You're too hot to handle, what could be better!
I love that as a couple we are athletic and sporty,
Let's hope it pays off, and we live to be two-hundred and forty!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Jody!! Yeah! I am so glad I came upon your blog! You look so great and your family is darling!! I would love to keep in touch!! My email address is carlybird@hotmail.com
Love,
Carly (Lawrence) Palmer

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh jody i can't believe you have 4 kids! so good to hear from you..