Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day Nine...

(Clint videotaping at Chase's birth.)

Gift: A Bookend with a globe on it.

Just like this bookend, you give me support in all that I do,
You're always cheering me on, encouraging me to try something new.

You were there on the sidelines while I was giving birth,
Capturing those special moments, as our children came to earth.

You treat me like an equal partner, you never make me feel small,
You listen to everything I have to say, letting me hold my head tall.

A world of endless possibilities, is what I feel with you,
Walking this life hand in hand, in everything we do.

I couldn't have asked for a better man; the best husband on earth,
Even with all my insecurities, you help me realize my self-worth.

So put this bookend in your office, as a constant reminder to you,
That you mean the world to me, I appreciate all that you do!

No comments: