Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love!!!!!!

Gift: Framed Portrait of the Salt Lake Temple

Our journey together started in love,
Finding each other, a gift from above.

Walking hand in hand to the temple doors,
My heart filled with pride, knowing I'd be yours.

Kneeling at the alter, our eyes met in tears,
Holding hands so tight, washed away any fears.

Together we promised to live faithfully,
So we could be joined for eternity.

Our Father in Heaven knew I'd need you,
Helping each other, together this life through.

Each year keeps on passing, going so fast,
We keep building a love that will always last.

A blessing in this life is what you are to me,
My eternal companion, you will always be!

4 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats! How many years?

the duffsters said...

Jodi- You are such a neat wife! I love the countdown, how creative....and you're quite the poet too. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS!!!

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!! hope you guys have a great day!! You are a darling couple!! congrats

Holly and Robert said...

Hey!! I found your blog from Rachels! Your kids are darling!!! We missed ya when we all got together!!