Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day Two...


Gift: Framed picture of our kids

A wonderful father, I knew you would be from the start,
Watching you with our kids has captured my heart.

From wrestling, to reading, and outdoor activities,
You always have our kids saying, "Play more, please!".

You sacrifice so much, for our little kids of four,
They run and they jump, when you walk in the door.

How lucky they are to have a father like you,
They know they will be supported in all that they do.

I couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime,
I am so grateful to raise our kids with you over time.

The very best dad, that's what you are,
The best in the world, the best by far!

1 comment:

Carleton & Robyn said...

Jody, you are so fun and creative. Looking at your blog right now makes me miss you!! We had some fun times and it's great to hear how well you're doing right now!