Monday, July 13, 2009

So I am pretty much one of the last people on earth to start a blog, but because I have so many friends and family that I want to keep in touch with....here I am.

I have been hesitant to start a blog, first of all, because I am not the most computer savvy person, and second, I can pretty much talk myself out of anything, hence, the reason why it's taken me so long. (Did I just really say, "hence"?) I usually care way too much what people think and sensor myself, and I thought this would be the perfect way to have an outlet to stretch myself and let others get to know me, as quirky and crazy as I may be. So here we go.......

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

YEAH! I'm so excited to be able to keep up on your life. I've missed you like crazy. I hope someday soon I can come and visit you. :) Your family is beautiful and they look just like you guys. I can definitely tell they're your kids. Love you!!